WetinDeyNaija

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Thursday, July 5, 2012

What would you do if your fiancée calls off your wedding two days to the wedding day - Nigerian Actors Speaks




Lawrence Onuzulike Lurrenz (Nigerian actor, musician, author)
What would you do if your fiancée calls off your wedding two days to the wedding day?
I’ll be devastated but life moves on.
What would you do if your fiancée says no to sex before marriage?
She won’t even get to the point of answering my fiancée, because I believe in dating before marriage.
What would you do if you discover that your fiancée is HIV positive?
If she has infected me also, then we’ll live happily ever after. If not, I’ll be there for her but I won’t go on with any marriage.
What would you do if a guy shows up one day and claims to be legally married to your fiancée with a kid somewhere?
Of course I’ll be surprised but I’ll still be with her if she’s willing to do what is legal and respectable about the other marriage.
Would you marry a lady that is more educated and wealthier than you?
It’s the manners that matter to me, so yes, if she respects me just like I respect her, why not?

Lanre Balogun (actor, director and producer).
What would you do if your fiancée calls off your wedding two days to the wedding day?
I will take it as a great blessing from God. He might be preventing me from some future unseen circumstance..
What would you do if your fiancée says no to sex before marriage?
Me I like sex too much to condone that, even if she is the prettiest woman on earth.
What would you do if you discover that your fiancée is HIV positive?
What else than to have myself tested and pray for the best.
What would you do if a guy shows up one day and claims to be legally married to your fiancée with a kid somewhere?
I will not fight over her at all. If she is so evil to keep that from me for so long, I’ll just release her to him, good riddance of bad rubbish!
Would you marry a lady that is more educated and wealthier than you?
Why not? If it’s good for the men, I bet it’s also good for the women. I’ll love to beat my chest as the owner of that expensive ass, (winks).

Uche Ndigwe (Nollywood actor).
What would you do if a guy shows up and claims to be legally married to your wife and that they have a kid somewhere? 
Thank God I’m married, lol. Well if a man shows up and tells me that he is legally married to my wife, I will ask for evidence to prove it, then I will ask my wife to confirm the authenticity of the pictures, then I will ask the guy the date to know if he married her before or after me, after all the findings and it is concluded that it is true, then I’m left with one option, the Bible, to know what the Bible says concerning such a thing, and whatever the bible says is what I will do.
What would you do if discover your fiancée is HIV positive?
HIV is not something to toil with. By God’s grace if we’ve not started seeing, I will go for my own test to confirm my status. If I’m negative, I will call her and make her understand why I won’t be able to continue with the relationship. Am sure she will understand.
What would you do if your fiancée says no sex till after marriage?
Well as a Christian, I’m thought not to have sex before marriage, so I will even be the one to encourage her if she doesn’t know about it.
What would you do if your fiancée calls off your wedding three days to the day?
If she calls off the marriage, I will sit her down to find out what the problem is, then if she insists that she has concluded and there will be no turning back on her earlier decision, I will take it that she is not mine and that every disappointment is a blessing in disguise.
Would you marry a lady that is more educated and wealthier than you?
Nooo! She will be too arrogant.

Susan Nwokedi (Nigerian actress and director).
What would you do if a lady shows up and claims to be legally married to your husband and that they have a kid somewhere?
I would ask for evidence and thorough DNA test to verify if they are truly his children. Once I’m certain they’re his children, I will ask for a family meeting. I will never make a case with the woman because she’s also a victim of love.
What would you do if you discover that your fiancé is HIV positive?
Get tested to determine my status. If he truly loves me, it will be hard but I won’t just break up with him. I will support him until the end. Would you break up if you find out your significant other has cancer?
What would you do if your fiancé says no sex till after marriage?
Okay. Good for me. No fornication guilt for me, lol. I’m okay with celibacy until marriage as long as he’s not getting it somewhere else.
What would you do if your fiancé calls off your wedding three days to the wedding day?
I will cry my eyes out, feel angry and disappointed. But like everything else, I will give God the Glory because He’s probably saving me from future woes. You know what they say…for every disappointment, there’s a blessing.
Would you marry a guy that is more educated and wealthier than you?
Oh hell yeah, most definitely. Why not? As long as he wants to marry me and he loves me. Who no like better thing? Money and status are not my No.1 requirement for marriage but it’s a plus if the man who loves you is established. We all know money is a necessity.

A’dams (Nigerian gospel singer).
What would you do if a guy shows up and claims to be legally married to your wife and that they have a kid somewhere?
I’ll make sure he testifies what he said again in my wife’s presence and if it’s true I’ll file for divorce straight up.
What would you do if you discover that your fiancée is HIV positive?
I’ll help her seek medical help; pay her bills but no marriage anymore.
What would you do if your fiancée says no sex till after marriage?
No sex till after marriage isn’t a big deal.
What would you do if your fiancée calls off your wedding three days to the wedding day?
I’ll go crazy but I’ll realize we were not meant to be after all. Being unhappy in marriage is an even worse case.
Would you marry a lady that is more educated and wealthier than you?
The masculine ego is very strong, but if she’s the humble and matured type I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment